MARLO MEETS: MATT HRANEK
1. What inspired you to start the WM Brown Project?
It started as a diary of sorts and I wanted a place to talk about the things and people that inspire me and perhaps inspire others.
2. What's the secret to a perfect Negroni?
London Dry Gin, don't over do the Vermouth and be a bit heavier on the bitter over good ice and a slice of orange.
3. Do you have a musical hero?
Bryan Ferry, Mick Jagger, Rihanna.
4. Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party, and what restaurant would you hold it at?
James Beard and Hemingway at Keen's Steak House.
5. What is the best gift you have ever received?
6. What's your favourite steak, how do you have it cooked and what wine would you drink with it?
Rib Eye or Hanger Grilled over charcoal to medium rare drinking a big red wine from France or Italy always goes great with it.
7. What watch are you wearing at the moment?
1675 GMT from the early 70's with a black bezel insert.
8. If you could have any superhero power, what would you have and why?
I'd like to fly, I hate traffic.
9. What other excursions do you have lined up for the rest of 2022?
More time in Europe - Italy and France. More time in upstate NY.. More time on the road driving my vintage cars.. less time in NYC.